Wednesday, April 28, 2010

things I think are cool therefore have way to much of









Cooking utensils- I know I have way to many and I know Mary wants to kill me for it but it is the only way I can teach my vegan cooking class!

Tea cups- I have been collecting tea cups since my adventure back in the trailer. Giselle and I used to venture to all the thrift stores in San Diego and buy them all up!




Tea supplies in general- You always have to have tea around it is the only way anyone is ever going to really warm up to you
Incense - I have thousands there a must have for any home ; )





Incense - I have thousands there a must have for any home ; )





Aprons -I accidental acquired an apron collection from going to bargain barn too often, when there a dollar a bout it is hard to say no to that beautiful flower print. But they are prefect for cooking parties!


All of these things came super helpful when entertaining my students in my class called "Action for Animals" from my Action Research Team through ELSP ( http://eslp.enviroslug.org ).

No comments:

Post a Comment