Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Poems I Wrote Way Back When

I like to call this segment " Poems I Wrote Way Back When" because I have so many poems I have written through out my life and there is a few of them I would like to share. This poem was the first I had ever written on animal activism. I wrote this about 3 years ago.

Corruption
Destruction
Why may I ask?
To whom should we kill?
What right do we have?
To take a life
WHY?
Should a living thing
Be turned into a meal
Faced with obliteration
Of creatures of all kind
STOP
The massacre
Give life a chance
Stop dancing in romance
Of deceit and force fed lies
Join one another in peace
SPEAK UP
For those whose voices
Can not be heard
And try to reach out
Force yourself to give in
BE CRUELTY FREE
For the sake of all living things
Freedom for All
~Day~


No comments:

Post a Comment