Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Life Goal

So I have come to a decision about what I will be doing for the next few months, as I know many close to me have wondered. I will continue with finishing my degree at UCSC in the summer. In the fall I will have to take one more course to finish my degree. Since I have to take one more class anyway I am going to chill around here in Santa Cruz, I am going to apply for finical aid again (my dad is going to kill me) but I think it will be well worth it because I am going to be able to take art classes! That's right I have decided that I am going to be an Environmental Artist and then some day a teacher : ) but for now I look forward to more school and hopefully an Earth Summit Coordinator position in my future ; ) .

1 comment:

  1. wow - i could see it, Desiree ******* - Earth Summit Coordinator (even with what little i know)! shoot for the stars, keep your feet on the ground =) i've known some startouchers ;)

    -- joe the joe =D

    ReplyDelete