Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Story Time

People often wonder my mysterious past about Canadian Boy that a few of you have meet back in the day. The story is a good one so and I thought it would be a good place to start for this new segment in my blog called story time!


The first night I saw him
He swept a way my heart
with so oh so sweet rosie red cheeks one sweet summer night
On a cruise ship no less
he took me to the aurora lights
In a make shift jungle
(mostly just a green house)
with a golden elephant no less!
I laid there in his arms
I looked up and we just smiled
he just stayed there early into the day
Those last few day together in the European coast were magical at the least!
We then had to say goodbye
we managed to hold each others hands one more time
and we sneaked a kiss before a final good bye
we would talk for hours every night just say what we felt was right
and every time he spoke I fell more enthralled
finally after the internal battle Canadian boy said screw it and came to California for a stay
we would joke about him never leaving
because what we felt was so perfect
but school started and reality sank in
both of us were to " mature " to give in our lives for each other
Time went by and they still thought about each other
I went up and gave it a try
and fate would keep bring us back together
we would keep in touch
and one time he ended up in the same city as me
and with out even know tell he was there
We spent one more wonderful day together
I took him to my special places and proved myself wrong on some theories about waves
Then as i continued to see him
I would fly up and visit him
and him we have magical adventures and play

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment