Monday, April 26, 2010

Smoking Blends

This week I have been enjoying Yerba Santa, Lavender, and White Sage for my smoking blend. It is really quite enjoyable. Yerba Santa is a mental stimulant and the lavender and white sage are nerve relaxers so they go quite nice with each other : )

Smoking Herd Tip:

Make sure you really break apart and grind up everything to get the full effect.

Yerba Santa Effects:


Yerba santa

After experimenting with yerba santa by its self I started feeling some intresting effects. I was able to reduce my colds streath, I noticed saw an increase in mental simulation, it was an anti depressent when smoked in the morning with tea. my throat stayed clear for the most part and it decreased congestion. Some side effects it was a little hard on the lungs with the cough but that may have been a good thing. I also noticed that I would get light headed and a bit dazed. Another effect was slight movement of stationary objects after smoking a lot all day, this could have been demed as some sort of halucination.


No comments:

Post a Comment