Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Sayings

My new saying that I am currently all about is divide between two. The first saying I learned on my spiritual adventure last Saturday night when I had to come to deal with a lot of reflection time of myself. I found that I question my action to much and to often I am unsure of myself. With this new saying it makes me me more sociable. The new saying is " no more questions, just stories". My second saying came to me in Environmental Philosophy when I got my paper back from the teacher. As always I had to many grammar errors "Rules for writing are more like guidelines if anything, I can still express myself with out needing to know to spell. Confiding to the rules of spelling a grammar just mean your more assimilated to society."

No comments:

Post a Comment