Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lets Fast Forward - Lets Rewind



Lets Fast Forward
Lets re-wind
Lets bring back true love this time
Do you remember the perfect garden together
When we created such beautiful things
In our humanly bodies as Adam and Eve?

You made a perfect tree
and told me to stay
because you were afraid that I would stray
I didn't think that was fair
and when I ate the apple
you banished me away

Years later you came back as Caesar
and I as Cleopatra
I had a secret... I found the best player
Mark Antony and I had a perfect plan
I was going to steal your heart
and he was going to take you apart
but something grew inside me and you
something only true love could do

Mark Antony was mad
and felt like we had ruined his perfect plan
he killed you in front of me
and that's when I knew
we had to teach the world to love too

We kept trying to get it right
leaving lots and lots of clues
but every time I got close
The world would take me away from you
but Mark Antony taught us the best lesson of all
that love will always prevail

He showed it to us through movies
He brought it to us through cartoons
He kept the knowledge going
And when fear faced it self
He was able to save me and you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment