Monday, November 1, 2010

I love to give to my friends because I love to share there passions and ideas : D

I know together we can create beautiful things and make this world amazing!







meaning I stole little peaces of all of them to help me become amazing but I think they are okay with it! : D




I ought to tell you that when I look at you I see the world, I see all the pain, all the distruction, but the surpassind feeling of love is what stays with me… I want to thank you, I want to hold you, bust most of all I want to hate you because I am afraid of feeling once again but now that I have meet you I can’t imagine life with you




(Lets keep it on the down low but let me know if your not okay with it and I'll give it back.....)





It might be hard though because I use little pieces of all of you to do the amazing things that I have will and continue to do**





Things that currently remind me of all those wonderful people




( with lots of pictures that I found on the internet)



To all my amazing friends...I'm sorry I forget to talk some times, but I'm always thinking of you <3





I just feel like I have to give back for all the things I take some times


No comments:

Post a Comment