Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kombucha : A letter to Lindsay Lohan

Dear Lindsay Lohan,

Suck it! Although my hatred for you continues to boil over the Kombucha fiasco, where you so bluntly lied about getting drunk off Kombucha, I have found Peace of mind in a new local Kombucha product. I guess there were some positives to the suffering I (and many many others ) had to endure because of you, as kombucha's were taken off the shelves and retested over and over again for alcohol levels.

Anyway I am really in to the new Healing Springs Raw Kombucha, they are super good! They don't have any bitter aftertaste and the probiotics culture clumps (which tend to gross me out a bit) are limited : ) I am pretty excited about them being made locally in central California and all. Yay!



P.S.

If you touch my Kombucha Lindsay I will hunt you down and beat you up the old fashion way.

No comments:

Post a Comment