Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Vegan Staples!


Mary and I stopped and the New Leaf in Felton when driving on the 9 to the Gilded Lilly, and we found an amazing vegan cheese spread! It is called We Can't Say It's Cheese it is made by a company called WayFare based in Orange County. It has a really creamy flavor and is excellent as a spread. I am sure Cassie and I are going to try it in a lasagna soon : ) My cooking class is going to be in for a treat when I tell them what were making!

Next, I have found a official favorite Kombucha. I have been trying a lot of different ones in the past year and half and I am going to have to say that High Country Wild Root is pretty darn amazing. The slogan is awesome, "Invite the Vibration", I like.

I have been doing consumer reports on vegan good to make the best vegan staple list I can for the cookbook my class is making. I am hoping that I can show how easy it is to be vegan. I would like to be able to help the people who want to be vegan but still need a little help. My Cooking section is really excited to try all the new products we are cooking with! I think it is a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment