Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Tattoos!





I went to the Gilded Lilly today and got my new cruelty free tattoo and I got my wrist fixed up super fancy! : ) Mac the owner and artist thought I was super funny and decided that he would make my comment the quote of the week! I held on to Mary's hand and said "okay I need to get less scared now" and took a deep breath. He cracked up.

http://www.thegildedlilytattoos.com/

Anyway they have Vegan Ink on request because of me : ) If you need a place to go check it out! You need to book about a month in advance.

Tip: Never get tattoos in sketchy places, always go with someone who knows what they are doing like Mac!

I was excited to share with my class that people can be so down to help out with special needs as one may put it. The entire process becomes more rewarding because you have time invested in your actions. I am hoping that through example of my convictions I will be able to inspire my students more!


No comments:

Post a Comment