Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Sea the Sea has always remembered me

I used to be a dove
and the sea she was a whale
and then on night late late in the moon light

we found something we ought not to
The Sea The Sea it calls to me
one step in
one step out
oh look out my dear marine

It is harder out there then it looks
so she gave in and began to swim

I became the manatee or maybe a white dolphin who knows
But she became the snowy white egret

there would be regret
that she would be the last of the egrets

As the last she stood there
with passion and poise

she knew where her heart would go
we both looked in the looking glass

I just learn to well

we both looked in the looking glass
that is why no one can tell
That maybe the sea is me
I just didn't know how to break free

No comments:

Post a Comment